✓ 275 Tube Wats
✓ 8 oder 4 Ohm (Impedance)
✓ 4 x KT 88 Power Tubes
✓ 3 x ELC 803 S Tubes
✓ Tolex rdered by color
✓ Closed circuit analog ammeter (Bias Indicator)
✓ Housing cover from 100 years Old Canadian wild cherry
✓ LED illuminated inlays of Canadian wild cherry and clear acrylic
✓ Brushed stainless steel bezel
✓ Creamy white leather handles with fittings
✓ 48 pounds (22 kg)
Dear 100 tube watt players,
after 9 months of development, today's functional test of the new "DUAL POWER BREAK" from "hEDEL Amplification".
We are still at the very beginning with this ingenious hardware. Further suggestions will follow.
For a new 2-channel variant of a Power Brake, which can bring an absolutely open sound in all situations.
Originally Posted by Dustin Wagner via Facebook:
"At this point: Mono, thanks for the current Dual Power Break version.
The first concert on the weekend, mastered the break without any problems.
It is far better than the prototype.
Switching the channels goes in REAL TIME and the sound is even more open.
I can also adjust the volume very fine.
I'm thrilled, have nothing to complain about and I'm full of praise.
Mono - Thanks to you."
Watch on YouTube 📺
hEDEL Amplification M2 - 200 Bass Top "The Kennel", Tube Amp with 275 watts, 4-8 ohm, sound examples and variations, played by Zsolt Váradi • bass music - Academie Erfurt.
Váradi on web LINK
Zsolt Váradi (Musician from Erfurt), Torsten Hedel (Mono)
Professor Werner Neumann (Jazz musicians from Duisburg),
presented by hEDEL Amplification
About Werner Neumann at Wikipedia
One of the most modern attenuatoren of the time.
Here are the advantages at a glance.
The Dual Power Break® from hEDEL Amplification, now offers the solution to the problem: a lower volume level without any loss of sound. The sound from the AMP remains unchanged. The unique feature: thanks to a second channel, the volume for a guitar solo can be continuously raised. Unique in the market.
Using the toot pedal, you can easily jump between the volume levels.
Important facts about Dual Power Break:
• The Power Break can be used for impedances of 4, 8 and 16 ohms.
• Four speaker boxes can be connected for the perfect sound.
• Two independently adjustable volume levels are easily operated via a footswitch.
• It can also be used without connecting it to a box.
• The Power Break has a controllable DI Out signal, which can be picked up 3,5 mm stereo-jack and balanced XLR. Perfect for recordings, live performances and headphones.
• Power Break and foot pedal are characterised by a low weight.
• Thanks to the built-in fan, the device does not get hot. The sound remains the same with the use of the instrument.
• Did You Know? The Dual Power Break is 100 % handmade.
Here YOU will constantly receive news.
Use our social media channels for more content or rate and contact us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & WhatsApp.